1. GENERAL ISSUES
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the TruNinja Experience (the 'Activities") and any ancillary products at the location set out in TruNinja's booking confirmation.
- These Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- We are TruNinja a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 09293689 and our registered office is at Unit 3 Chetham Court, Winwick Quay, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 8RF. Our registered VAT number is 209 573 203.
- No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by TruNinja.
- Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by TruNinja (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of TruNinja. TruNinja reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
- No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by TruNinja (which shall include TruNinja's email confirmation of booking).
- You must advise TruNinja as soon as possible of any mistake in TruNinja's booking confirmation. TruNinja shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party's participation commence at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
- The Activities comprise of challenging obstacles and participation is not without risk as a fall could be fatal. Please read our Safety Advice prior to participation.
- TruNinja reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities or to remove a participant from the Activities should it deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the safety rules and advice and the safety system or who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. All ninjas must wear suitable footwear when in the ninja areas. Bare feet, socked feet, flip-flops, high heels, or any other footwear deemed unsuitable by the court marshals are not be permitted.
- Participants will not be directly supervised by an instructor.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 20 stone/127kg.
- If you have any concerns we advise that you visit a site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the TruNinja's staff. Anyone who does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the Activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party meet these requirements.
- All participants must be aged 5 and over to participate in the ninja runs. Prices are on a per person basis and are not depending on age.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of agility, strength and stamina. Participants are advised to keep within their ability - only the individual knows or understands their own limits and competencies. If you are unsure of whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it. If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor in advance. Participants will be required to certify that they do not suffer from any medical condition which would make it more likely that they would be involved in any incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. Due to the physical nature of the Activities TruNinja recommends that pregnant women should not take part. Pregnant women who still wish to undertake the activities will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that they are aware that there are risks to them and to their unborn child and that participation in the Activities is at their own risk.
- Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to complete the activity and to supervise any under 16's in their care. Consequently, short or long sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
- All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants. TruNinja shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately (see clause 23) and TruNinja reserves the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- All participants aged 12 and under must be accompanied in our parks by an adult for the duration of their visit. The adult does not have to take part in activities but must be present in the building.
- It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and TruNinja advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
- Long hair must be tied back
- No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
- TruNinja will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items resulting from participation in the Activities.
- You shall be entitled to cancel your booking subject to TruNinja receiving your request for cancellation at least 48 hours before the booked start time. Any requests for cancellation must be made by telephoning the booking line: 0330 838 4244. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause.
To cancel any party package booking, you must give TruNinja at least 7 full days notice before your party start time. You shall be entitled to a full refund with this notice. No refund will be given for any cancellations made with less than 7 days notice, and the full amount of the booking will be due upon cancellation.
- TruNinja shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that TruNinja decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
- In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of TruNinja and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances TruNinja may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Subject to any terms agreed in writing between TruNinja and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities. Payment may be made by debit or credit card either online or by contacting the booking line: 01925 415 103.
7. REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, TruNinja reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions TruNinja shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
- Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners' risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions any liability of TruNinja shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to TruNinja.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of TruNinja in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TruNinja or of its employees, agents or contractors.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and TruNinja and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
JUMPWAREHOUSE WARRINGTON LTD T/A TruNinja
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In consideration of being permitted by TruNinja to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge TruNinja, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the "RELEASED PARTIES"), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:-
- I acknowledge that my participation in TruNinja obstacles and use of TruNinja facilities entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things and without limitation:-
- Ninja Equipment expose its participants to the risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants often fall off equipment, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well. Travelling to and from each obstacle and/or run raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents.
- I expressly agree to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I warrant that I will only carry out moves that are within my ability level and throughout which I will be able to maintain control.
- I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by TruNinja in relation to the activities and will comply with these at all times while on the premises.
- I understand that the activities provided by TruNinja require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. I warrant that I do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy that makes it dangerous for me to partake in such activities.
- I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant (anyone currently under the legal age of 18) and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities at the TruNinja park, I give permission to be photographed and/or record me or my children in connection with TruNinja park to use the photography and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- If the participant is a minor (a person under the legal age of 18), I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement ("RELEASE") is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to these Terms and Conditions.
- Epilepsy Warning: Please be aware that there is a risk of flashing lights during each session. A few people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights or patterns. Please consult your physician before participating, if you have an epileptic condition or experience any unusual symptoms while playing games.
- General Park Rules:
- We highly recommend that you wear our TruNinja gloves. A ninja with sore hands is half a ninja. Protect your hands and swing longer
- We strongly recommend you warm up your body/muscles before entering the runs
- Always watch out for other ninjas before attempting any obstacle
- Make sure there is enough distance between yourself and the ninja in front of you before you start the run
- Give way to the faster ninja
- If there is a foam pit under the obstacle you are attempting, make sure that it is clear of other ninjas before you attempt it
- Only Ninjas over the height of 1.25m are permitted to use the jump platform onto the airbag
- When jumping from the platform onto the airbag, always land on your bum or back. No ninja flips please
- Only one ninja to jump at a time from the platform onto the airbag. Make sure the airbag is clear of other ninjas before you jump
- Weight limit is 20 stone for all obstacles
- Staff are there to provide guidance and safety advice only, any physical assistance must be provided by a trained professional ninja only
- All ninjas must wear suitable footwear when in the ninja areas. Bare feet, socked feet, flip-flops, high heels, or any other footwear deemed unsuitable by the court marshals are not be permitted.
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant's right to maintain a lawsuit against