- These terms and conditions tell you information about us and the legal terms and conditions on which our independent franchisees ("TruNinja Franchise Limited") supply services to you and the participants in your booking.
- We operate the website www.truninja.co.uk. We are TruNinja Franchise Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11170984 and with our registered office at Head Office, Unit 14 Jenson Court, Astmoor Industrial Estate, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 1SQ.
- We operate a franchise network under the name "TruNinja". In these terms and conditions, the words "TruNinja", "TruNinja Franchise Limited", "we" or "us" refers to either TruNinja Franchise Limited and/or any of our TruNinja Franchisees from time to time, as applicable. You can find the details of the franchise legal entity under the specific franchise web page terms and conditions.
- Each of our TruNinja Franchisees is independently responsible for legal and regulatory compliance and the operation of their own TruNinja Franchise Site ("Site").
- Please note that all bookings, whether made either through our website at www.truninja.co.uk, over the telephone or at any Site, are made directly with the TruNinja Franchisee who operates the Site that you have booked at.
- The resulting legal contract is between you and the relevant TruNinja Franchisee who operate the Site you have booked at and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- TruNinja Franchise Limited does not accept bookings and no contract will exist between you and TruNinja Franchise Limited. As such any refunds given are between the relevant TruNinja Franchisee and you, not TruNinja Franchise Limited.
- Any issues arising from any bookings made by you through our website, over the telephone or at any TruNinja Franchise Site are the sole liability of the relevant TruNinja Franchisee who operate the Site you have booked with.
2. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- TruNinja Franchise Limited provides access to a number of activities, which include all variations of Ninja Activity Parks, trampolining, climbing elements, inflatable elements and as well as participating in classes and parties ("Activities").
- These are the terms and conditions which apply when you book to take part in an Activity with TruNinja.
- Please ensure that you and the participants in your booking have read these terms and conditions carefully. You should also check that the details of your booking are complete and accurate before you submit your booking. If you think that you have made a mistake after you have submitted your booking, please contact the relevant Site you have booked at to discuss.
- By submitting your booking, you agree that the supply of the Activities by TruNinja and your participation in the Activities is subject to these terms and conditions.
- No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted by TruNinja unless and until the booking has been accepted in writing by TruNinja, which will include TruNinja Franchisee sending you an email confirmation of the booking.
- TruNinja Franchise Limited reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions and to make changes to the Activities from time to time in order to comply with changes in any relevant laws or regulatory requirements.
- Participation in the Activities is not without risk as serious misuse could be fatal. You acknowledge that the Activities can be dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards. As a consequence personal injury, and sometimes fatality, can occur. You and all participants in your booking voluntarily assume and accept all such risks and waive the right to sue TruNinja for any personal injury or fatality by agreeing to the Site Rules. All participants are required to agree to the Site Rules before participating in any Activity.
- All participants will be directed to the TruNinja Code by a TruNinja team member. This must be read prior to engaging in any Activity. All participants are required to wear TruNinja grip gloves to increase grip and for hygiene reasons whilst taking part in any Activity in the activity area.
- After being shown the TruNinja Code, participants will not be individually supervised by a court monitor or any other TruNinja personnel.
- Children under the age of 12 and people with special needs cannot participate in the Activities unless they are accompanied by a parent, guardian, responsible adult or appropriate carer. The parent, guardian, responsible adult or carer must remain on site for anyone under 12 years of age or anyone with special needs. One adult is permitted to supervise a maximum of ten under-12 year-olds. TruNinja personnel will not supervise children, regardless of the child's age, or anyone with special needs at any time. For participants under the age of 18 or participants who lack capacity, a parent, guardian, responsible adult or carer is required to understand and acknowledge the Site Rules on behalf of the participant, stating that he or she will accept responsibility for the safety of himself or herself and for supervision of any children or anyone with special needs in his or her care. Such parent, guardian, responsible adult or carer will ensure that all participants under the age of 18 or who lack capacity have read and understood the Site Rules.
- The Activities are physically demanding and require a degree of strength, agility and stamina. All participants must be reasonably fit, in good health and free from any adverse medical condition. All participants are subject to the age and weight restrictions for each Activity as are stated in the TruNinja FAQ's (www.truninja.co.uk/FAQs) at time of booking. The weight limit for an individual (fully clothed) participant is 150kg. Participants confirm that they do not exceed this weight. If you have any concerns we advise that you visit a TruNinja Site at a time prior to your booking and speak to a member of the TruNinja team. TruNinja recommends that if you have weight related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before participating in an Activity at TruNinja.
- Participants are advised to use the park and the obstacles within their ability. If you are unsure as to whether you can complete a manoeuvre, you should not attempt it. If participants have medical concerns they are advised to consult their doctor before attending. Participants will be required to certify in the TruNinja that, to the best of their knowledge, they do not suffer from any medical condition or other reason which may prevent them from participating in any of the Activities or which would make it more likely that they would be involved in an incident which could result in injury to themselves or others. For clarity, if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or wearing any form of plaster cast, you are not allowed to participate in any of the Activities. Participants at TruNinja are personally responsible for their own personal well-being.
- Participants need to be able to see similar distances to those required to drive a car in order to be able to participate in an Activity and/or to supervise any under 14's in their care. Consequently, short or long-sighted participants must ensure that they wear contact lenses or prescribed glasses.
- Anyone who does not meet the requirements in respect of an Activity will not be allowed to undertake that Activity. It is your responsibility to ensure that all participants in your booking meet these requirements.
- TruNinja reserves the right to refuse admittance to participants or to remove a participant from a Site should TruNinja deem it necessary to do so. This includes a participant who does not comply with the Site Rules advice or instructions of any TruNinja personnel or a participant whose behaviour is considered unsafe or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. All participants are required to act responsibly and courteously at all times and to respect other participants and TruNinja personnel. TruNinja shall be entitled to prevent any person from undertaking or completing the Activities in the event it deems the behaviour of any participant unsuitable. The decision of the Manager on duty will be final.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately (please see the FAQ's section of our website at www.truninja.co.uk/faqs) and TruNinja reserve the right to refuse admittance to the Activities to any participant who is not appropriately dressed.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by TruNinja in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activities for any reason.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Subject to any terms agreed in writing between TruNinja and you, our charges for all activities and all ancillary products (such as TruNinja grip gloves) shall be calculated at our current rates from time to time.
- All charges include VAT.
- Payment shall be made in full at the time of booking and can be made by using a debit card or credit card. All payments are made directly to the TruNinja Franchisee who operate the Site which you have booked at. No booking payments are made to or received by TruNinja Franchise Limited.
- TruNinja reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Though any change in price will not affect any Activities which have already been booked and paid for in full at the time that the change in price becomes effective.
4. CANCELLATIONS, TRANSFERS AND REFUNDS
- TruNinja requires 24 hours' notice before the booked start time to provide a full refund for any cancellations for bookings of 9 participants or fewer. Any cancellations occurring with less than 24 hours' notice will only be offered a transfer to another Activity, or the same Activity but at a different date and time or a credit note for the value of the booking.
- TruNinja requires 14 days' notice to provide a full refund for any cancellations for parties or any group bookings for 10 participants or more. Any cancellations occurring with less than 14 days' notice yet more than 7 clear days' notice will be offered a transfer to another Activity, or the same Activity but a different date and time or a credit note for the value of the booking. This requires the participant to specify an alternative Activity or date and time for their booking. With less than 7 days' notice all cancellations will not receive a refund or transfer.
- Any cancellation pursuant to points 4.1 and/or 4.2 must be made by visiting the relevant Site or telephoning the relevant Site's telephone number which is available at www.truninja.co.uk.
- The terms of points 4.1 to 4.3 shall apply notwithstanding if your booking takes place within these time periods.
- TruNinja shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that TruNinja decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible. In the event of cancellation under this point, you shall be entitled to transfer your booking to another date by time or to another Activity but no other compensation or refund shall be payable by TruNinja Franchise Limited.
- Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card.
- No refunds will be given for transactions made by gift vouchers. Bookings which were made by gift vouchers and which are cancelled pursuant to points 4.1, 4.2 and 4.5 of these terms and conditions may be transferred to another date and time.
- Where multiple forms of payment are used, TruNinja reserves the right to refund any monies due by debit or credit card.
5. DELIVERY OF SERVICE
- Subject to the terms of these terms and conditions, we shall provide the Activities to you at the TruNinja Site that you have booked at and as set out in the booking confirmation.
- TruNinja shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and members of your booking's participation in an Activity commences at the time booked. We require you and the participants in your booking to report to reception at the Site at least thirty minutes prior to your booking time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in each circumstance.
- Any TruNinja grip gloves which are purchased online shall be collected from the TruNinja Site you have booked with prior to taking part in the Activities.
6. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- TruNinja, employees, directors and agents are not liable to you, the participants in your booking, or your or their dependants or legal representatives for any claim for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, including without limitation personal injury or financial loss or damage, whether such liability arises in breach of contract, tort (including negligence), statute or statutory duty save that nothing is intended to nor shall limit the liability of TruNinja Franchise Limited in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TruNinja or of its employees, agents or contractors or affect the statutory rights of any person dealing as a consumer.
- TruNinja will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of or to any of your or the participants in your booking's property or personal belongings during your visit to the Site or arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities. Personal possessions are brought into the venue entirely at the owners' risk.
- Parking facilities are available at the Site and any vehicles and their contents are left at the owners' risk and are subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the Site.
- Except as otherwise stated, any liability of TruNinja Franchise Limited shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to TruNinja.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, TruNinja Franchise Limited, TruNinja Franchisees, employees, directors and agents are not liable for any injury, loss or damage (including damage to property or personal belongings) directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the use of any arcade or other games machine owned or supplied by a third party.
7. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- TruNinja Franchise Limited shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of TruNinja Franchisees obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by any act or event which is beyond TruNinja Franchise Limited's reasonable control.
- If an event outside of TruNinja reasonable control takes place that affects the performance of TruNinja obligations under these terms and conditions, TruNinja will contact you as soon as reasonably possible and TruNinja obligations under these terms and conditions shall be suspended for the duration of the event.
- If an event outside of TruNinja reasonable control, which means that TruNinja will not be able to provide the Activities in accordance with your booking, takes place before the commencement of your booking, you may cancel your booking and TruNinja will provide you with a full refund.
- If it proves necessary to close the Site or cancel any Activities for reasons beyond the reasonable control of TruNinja and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances TruNinja may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact the TruNinja park with whom you have booked. Contact details for all TruNinja parks can be found on our website at www.truninja.co.uk.
9. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- TruNinja may transfer its rights and obligations under these terms and condition to another organisation and we will always notify you in writing if this happens, but this will not affect your rights or TruNinja obligations under these terms and conditions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer on any third party who is not a TruNinja Franchisee any benefit or right to enforce any of these terms and conditions.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If TruNinja fails to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if TruNinja does not enforce its rights against you, or if it delays in doing so, that will not mean that it has waived its rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If TruNinja does waive a default by you, it will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It shall be the responsibility of all participants to ensure that they are dressed appropriately and TruNinja advises participants to wear clothing appropriate for the activity and which they do not mind getting damaged. In particular the following restrictions shall apply:
- Long hair must be tied back
- No belts, jewellery or other sharp items of clothing that may cause damage to yourself, the equipment or other participants.
- TruNinja will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of clothing or other personal items resulting from participation in the Activities.
NOTICE TO USER: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In consideration of being permitted by TruNinja to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and forever discharge TruNinja, its agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns (the "RELEASED PARTIES"), on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:-
- I acknowledge that my participation in TruNinja obstacles and use of TruNinja facilities entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardising the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things and without limitation:-
- Ninja Equipment expose its participants to the risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious risks exist as well. Participants often fall off equipment, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries as well. Travelling to and from each obstacle and/or run raises the possibility of any manner of transportation accidents.
- I expressly agree to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. I warrant that I will only carry out moves that are within my ability level and throughout which I will be able to maintain control.
- I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by TruNinja in relation to the activities and will comply with these at all times while on the premises.
- I understand that the activities provided by TruNinja require a reasonable level of fitness and ability. I warrant that I do not have (or had) any medical condition including pregnancy that makes it dangerous for me to partake in such activities.
- I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant (anyone currently under the legal age of 18) and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activities at the TruNinja park, I give permission to be photographed and/or record me or my children in connection with TruNinja park to use the photography and/or recording solely for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
- If the participant is a minor (a person under the legal age of 18), I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement ("RELEASE") is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to these Terms and Conditions.
- Epilepsy Warning: Please be aware that there is a risk of flashing lights during each session. A few people may experience epileptic seizures when viewing flashing lights or patterns. Please consult your physician before participating, if you have an epileptic condition or experience any unusual symptoms while playing games.
- General Park Rules:
- We highly recommend that you wear our TruNinja gloves. A ninja with sore hands is half a ninja. Protect your hands and swing longer
- We strongly recommend you warm up your body/muscles before entering the runs
- Always watch out for other ninjas before attempting any obstacle
- Make sure there is enough distance between yourself and the ninja in front of you before you start the run
- Give way to the faster ninja
- If there is a foam pit under the obstacle you are attempting, make sure that it is clear of other ninjas before you attempt it
- Only Ninjas over the height of 1.25m are permitted to use the jump platform onto the airbag
- When jumping from the platform onto the airbag, always land on your bum or back. No ninja flips please
- Only one ninja to jump at a time from the platform onto the airbag. Make sure the airbag is clear of other ninjas before you jump
- Weight limit is 20 stone for all obstacles
- Staff are there to provide guidance and safety advice only, any physical assistance must be provided by a trained professional ninja only
- All ninjas must wear suitable footwear when in the ninja areas. Bare feet, socked feet, flip-flops, high heels, or any other footwear deemed unsuitable by the court marshals are not be permitted.
I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a Court of Law to have waived my or the minor participant's right to maintain a lawsuit against
TruNinja Warrington (Jump Warehouse Warrington Ltd) company registration number: 09293689
TruNinja Stoke (Rogue Ninja Stoke Ltd) company registration number: 11017880
Our customers may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of their Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers.
If a customer deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be usable.
If you require any further information on cookies including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage, delete and turn them off visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org . Please note these are external websites and TruNinja is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on these sites.