TruNinja is a revolutionary adventure Park that will give you a true taste of challenge. TruNinja brings fun, fitness and adventure together.
Open Ninja session
£9.00 for 1 hour (age 5+)
Open Ninja sessions allow you to fully explore the TruNinja Park and tackle the huge selection of Ninja obstacles. The course has varied difficulty levels so you can progress through to become a true Ninja.
Above all, it's fun and will have you mastering your inner ninja in no time!
£3.50 for 2 hours (age 5 & under) Monday to Friday 10.00 to 12.00 (COMING SOON)
We have dedicated sessions for under 5's most weeks (excludes holidays). Training to be a Ninja starts early at TruNinja!
Toddlers can explore the foam pits and small obstacles whilst gaining new skills, improving coordination and balance whilst having heaps of fun. Parents are welcome to accompany their children free. After all the fun, relax and enjoy a well-deserved snack in our TruNinja café.
£7.50 for 45 minutes (age 16+) (COMING SOON)
Ninja training, can benefit both muscular and cardiovascular fitness. Ninja workouts improve psycho-motor skills such as balance and coordination when done with consistency and will massively improve overall strength and fitness as well as helping you burn fat. We will soon be offering group Ninja training sessions.
- Improves overall stamina, strength, energy, agility, coordination, balance, and promotes overall fitness for your health
- Can be done by people of all age groups and genders and without risk of injury when done properly.
- Helps burn fat! Ninja workouts improves the ability of muscles to use fats during exercise - everyone wants to get rid of unwanted fat which can potentially result in a lean and fit physique
Imagine holding your birthday or celebration at TruNinja! A Ninja playground full of the most testing Ninja obstacles suspended above foam filled pits. Race your friends as you work your way through the challenges.
TruNinja, is where fitness, adventure and fun comes together... time to enjoy your party and celebrate in one of the TruNinja themed party rooms.
Sunday to Thursday (10:00am to 8.00pm)
Friday & Saturday (10:00am to 9.00pm)
Opening early 2018
Watch out for a TruNinja near you! We'll be launching more parks nationwide this year!
Want to be part of something truly amazing? Join TruNinja Now!
TruNinja comes as a complete turn-key package. This franchise opportunity is ideal for entrepreneurs passionate about infusing their customers life with fun, fitness and adventure.
Get in touch with us right away to understand the revenue and growth potential offered by each TruNinja adventure park. The sheer revenue potential of a TruNinja franchise will leave you astounded!
Call us now 01928 333377 for a full application form.
Minimum applicant criteria requirements
- Share in the TruNinja vision and passion to take the TruNinja brand forward. You must demonstrate a strong desire to succeed and have the ability to manage and develop a TruNinja adventure Park.
- Minimum £100k liquid funds
- Operate from D2 leisure premises within a sizeable town or City with access to a population of 100,000 within a 20 minute drive time.
Total investment ranges from £500k to £1m depending on facility size. The TruNinja platform is an end to end solution, wherein the franchisee gets all the assistance they need.
Financial assistance is available.
Once we have received your completed application form we will arrange a convenient meeting to discuss the opportunity fully. This will include TruNinja site visits, operational and financial discussions, and mutual due diligence.
TruNinja also has Master licence opportunities internationally.